Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Top storylines for the Los Angeles Rams going into week 6 WR Options
panxing18
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2019 11:50:52 PM
Groups: Member

Cooper Kupp and WR Brandin Cooks are back on track to playIt was a mild shock to see WR KhaDarel Hodge on the field last week in Seattle Authentic Pharoh Cooper Jersey , since he was watching games on his couch just a couple of weeks ago. It just goes to show how important depth is at all positions on an NFL team. But now it appears that both Cooper Kupp and Brandin Cooks have passed their concussion protocol and are ready to play. Defense is ready to improveNdamukong Suh admitted that the run defense has been terrible. But Coach McVay says that the problems with the defense are fixable, and he has a point. The talent is there, everyone just needs to get on the same page; some players, like LB Mark Barron, are just returning. Rams’ offense continues to be a force of natureNow RB Todd Gurley has entered the MVP conversation. This team has so many weapons Limited Troy Hill Jersey , it’s crazy. The Rams’ offense looks to flourish again in Denver against the Broncos while the defense prepares to regain their reputation as the Mob Squad. Sunday can’t arrive soon enough. Rams’ McVay knows PI call missed, but also saw Goff facemask | Fox SportsSuffice it to say, RIP my mentions on Twitter because I have opinions about this. No one was denying it was a missed call. No one was denying it was a game altering miss. But so were the handful of other penalties that weren’t called over the course of the game.As the game plays on, Sean McVay and his “Get Back Coach” tango on the sideline | NFL FilmsIf you haven’t seen this, you need to go watch it. Like right now. Go ahead Robert Woods Jersey , I’ll wait........ Done? Ok, moving on.In Rams’ case, the bandwagon effect isn’t bad at all | OC RegisterWelcome aboard everyone.Jared Goff had to overcome noise, technology | Pro Football TalkI missed the part where they taped the ear holes in the helmet. Crazy. I guess they weren’t loud enough though.Rams respect Patriots but look forward to Super Bowl challenge | Los Angeles TimesTom Brady is good. But he’s been beaten, and he will be again. This game is about one thing for me — Redemption.Ticket Prices Soaring For 2019 Super Bowl Redemption Matchup | CBS Los AngelesGo to the Super Bowl... or buy a house? Decisions Andrew Whitworth Jersey Salute to Service , Decisions.Super Bowl LIII Will Have a Young Coach, an Old Coach and a Lot of Things in Between | New York TimesYou think the young head coach thing will ever get old for the media?Aaron Donald surprises no one, wins 2018 PFF Defensive Player of the Year | PFFNothing to see here, move along.Mike Francesa thought Todd Gurley actually swapped jerseys with an official | Rams WireFacepalmDid the Best Running Back in Football Really Lose His Job to a Street Free Agent? | The RingerNo. He still has his job. My thought is that his bad play wasn’t the only reason he didn’t see much action. CJ Anderson and Todd Gurley are two different types of backs, and Anderson was able to better take advantage of the Saints’ Defense.