Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Not Everything Would Benefit A Wander In PoE Options
poe
Posted: Thursday, May 3, 2018 2:19:17 AM
Groups: Member

If you have never done for a KB build before so I thought this short league would be a good opportunity to check this skill out before considering it for a normal 3 month league. Does this have to be done with ranger variant? Would elementalist work?What kind of skill(s) are used for leveling purposes? I hope this guide helped you in some way. I also wanted to remind you can check out our cheap PoE Trade Currency.

You dont have to use ranger but its super good for wanding in terms of speed and QoL (accuracy, damage, attack speed and projectile stuff) depending on the ascendancy. Elementalist would work because of how powerful heralds are for clearing but not everything would benefit a wander too much, when you could instead get so much from any of the ranger ascendancies.

I think slayer and scion are viable for wanding but slayer trades speed for defence and idk about scion. Probably in between ranger and slayer for speed and defences. For leveling as a league starter sunder is probably the way to go for max efficiency. Or you can use bows until youre ready to swap to KB. Frostblades/Molten Strike would probably work too.

Using a scion wander at the moment. Deadeye/elementalist. I used to be deadeye/assassin but the base crit is not really needed. I prefer elementalist so i can do any map mod. I run 2 heralds so i benefit a lot from other people's grace and wrath in party play. As someone else said slayer/deadeye would work great too and slayer's overleeech would allow you tu use damage on full life and get a great access to juicy nodes on the tree.

Pure deadeye/pathfinder is probably faster but i have never had problems keeping up in pace with them in party play. The budget version would be the good old devoto qotf evasion stacking with lycosidae/esh's. The modern version, and less budget friendly would be shroud of the ligthtless and as many abyssal sockets as you can fit. Thanks for reading and be sure to come to us if you want the best deal on PoE buy Items.